Anil Thadani is a prominent Indian film distributor and the founder of A.A. Films, a motion picture distribution company in India. He is also the husband of the Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon. This content will explore his net worth, wiki, biography, relationship, age, height, and career.
Anil Thadani Net Worth
Anil Thadani’s net worth is estimated at around $15 million as of 2023. He has amassed his wealth from his successful film distributor and producer career. Numerous successful Bollywood movies, including “Fukrey,” “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania,” “Welcome 2 Karachi,” “Firangi,” and “2.0,” have been distributed by him. He has also collaborated with other production houses like Dharma Productions, Excel Entertainment, and Lyca Productions to distribute films like ‘Baahubali: The Beginning,’ ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’, ‘K.G.F.: Chapter 1’, ‘Saaho’ and ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ in Hindi and other languages across India. His company has also distributed films in regional languages like Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, and Telugu.
Anil Thadani was born on October 3, 1968 (age 55 years as of 2023) in Mumbai, India. He is the son of Kundan Thadani, who was a film director. Not much is known about his mother and siblings. He completed his education in Mumbai and started his career as a film distributor in 1993.
Anil Thadani is the director of A.A. Films, a motion picture distribution company in India that he founded in 1993. He has been involved in distributing many blockbuster films in India and abroad. He is known for his keen eye for quality content and his ability to cater to the diverse tastes of the Indian audience. He has also ventured into film production with films like ‘Stumped,’ ‘Pehchaan’ and ‘Mirzya’. In the Indian cinema business, he is regarded as one of the most essential and revered individuals.
Anil Thadani married Natasha Sippy, daughter of Ramu Sippy, a film producer and director. The couple divorced after Thadani became fond of Raveena Tandon, a famous Bollywood actress. Anil dated Raveena for 5-6 months before tying the knot with her on February 22, 2004, at a Palace in Udaipur. The couple has a son, Ranbir Thadani, and a daughter, Rasha Thadani. Anil also has two step-daughters, Pooja and Chhaya, from Raveena’s previous adoption.
Age and Height
Anil Thadani is 55 years old as of 2023. He has a birthday party every year on October 3.
Anil Thadani’s height is approximately 5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm.
Anil Thadani started his career as a film distributor in 1993 with the film ‘Yeh Dillagi.’ He then distributed films like ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge,’ ‘Munna Bhai MBBS,’ ‘The Dirty Picture’ and ‘Agneepath.’ He also produced films like ‘Stumped,’ ‘Pehchaan’ and ‘Mirzya.’ He established his own company, A.A. Films, in 1993 and became one of the leading distributors in India. He has distributed films across genres and languages, such as comedy, romance, thriller, action, drama, horror, biopic, and historical. Some of his notable films are:
- Baahubali: The Beginning (2015): An epic fantasy film directed by S.S. Rajamouli that became the first Indian film to gross over 1000 crore worldwide.
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017): The sequel to Baahubali: The Beginning became the highest-grossing Indian film ever with over 1800 crore worldwide.
- K.G.F.: Chapter 1 (2018): A period action film directed by Prashanth Neel that became the highest-grossing Kannada film ever with over 250 crore worldwide.
- Saaho (2019): An action thriller directed by Sujeeth that starred Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor and grossed over 400 crore worldwide.
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy (2019): A historical war film directed by Surender Reddy that starred Chiranjeevi and Amitabh Bachchan and grossed over 200 crore worldwide.
- Bhool Bhulaiyya 2 (2022): A horror comedy directed by Anees Bazmee that starred Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani and grossed over 300 crore worldwide.
- K.G.F. Chapter 2 (2022): The sequel to K.G.F.: Chapter 1 that, starred Yash and Sanjay Dutt and grossed over 500 crore worldwide.
- Pushpa The Rise (2022): An action drama film directed by Sukumar that starred Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna and grossed over 400 crore worldwide.
Anil Thadani has also entered into a joint venture with Cineestan Film Company, named Cineestan AA Distributors, in 2017. He is the managing director and C.E.O. of the J.V., and Rohit Khattar, founder chairman of Cinestaan, is the chairman of the J.V. The J.V. has distributed films like ‘Gold,’ ‘Stree,’ ‘Badhaai Ho,’ and ‘Fanney Khan.’ For his contributions to the Indian film business, Anil Thadani has also won numerous honors and awards, including the Zee Cine Award for Best Film Distributor, the Screen Award for Best Film Distributor, and the Filmfare Award for Best Film Distributor. He is also a member of the Film Federation of India and the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and remember to visit epochdefinition for more mind-boggling updates.😊