Ben Mallah is an American entrepreneur and real estate tycoon with over $250 million net worth. He founded Equity Management Partners, a company specializing in buying and flipping distressed properties like hotels, houses, and stores. He is also known for his YouTube channel, where he hosts the Ben Mallah Podcast and the docu-series Life: For Sale, produced by Koncrete founder Danny Jones.
Early Life and Education
Ben Mallah was born in Brooklyn, New York, on October 29, 1965. He grew up in a poor and violent neighborhood, witnessing drug abuse, crime, and murder. He dropped out of school at 14 and started working as a garbage collector. He later joined the US Army and served for four years.
Career and Business
After leaving the army, Ben Mallah moved to Florida and worked as a real estate broker. He soon realized he could make more money by buying and selling properties. He founded Equity Management Partners 1993 and began acquiring distressed assets at low prices. He focused on hotels, motels, apartment complexes, shopping centers, and office buildings that needed renovation and management improvement.
Ben Mallah has a reputation for being a tough negotiator and a savvy businessman. He claims to have bought and sold over $1 billion of real estate in his career. Some of his notable deals include:
- They are buying the Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore for $20.5 million in 2013 and selling it for $34.5 million in 2017.
- They are buying the John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk for $17.2 million in 2018 and transforming it into a tourist destination with restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues.
- They are buying the former Trump International Hotel & Tower Fort Lauderdale for $115 million in 2019 and rebranding it as The Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach.
YouTube and Media
Ben Mallah started his YouTube channel in 2017 to document his life and business ventures. His channel features the Ben Mallah Podcast, where he answers questions from his fans and gives advice on real estate investing. His channel also features the Life: For Sale series, where he shows the behind-the-scenes of his deals and his family life.
Ben Mallah has gained popularity for his charismatic personality, blunt humor, and lavish lifestyle. His videos often showcase his luxury cars, yachts, jets, and mansions. He has over 876K subscribers and 368 videos on his channel as of September 2021.
Ben Mallah has also appeared on other media outlets such as Forbes, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, ABC News, and NDTV. He has been featured as one of America’s most successful self-made real estate moguls.
Personal Life and Family
Ben Mallah is married to Karla Mallah, his business partner. They have three sons: Aaron, Vincent, and Benjamin Jr. They live in a $16 million mansion in Belleair Shore, Florida. Ben Mallah is also a philanthropist who supports various causes such as veterans’ welfare, children’s education, animal rescue, and cancer research.
Ben Mallah Net Worth and Assets
Ben Mallah has an estimated net worth of $250 million as of 2021. He owns several properties across Florida, including hotels, resorts, apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, and warehouses. He also owns a $5 million yacht named The Equity One, a $500K Rolls Royce Phantom, a $3.2M Bugatti Chiron, a $1.4M Ferrari LaFerrari, a $1M Lamborghini Aventador, a $500K Bentley Mulsanne, a $400K Mercedes-Benz G-Class, a $300K Mercedes-Benz S-Class, a $200K Cadillac Escalade, a $150K Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, a private jet named The Equity Two, and several other vehicles.
Height and Weight
Ben Mallah is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall and weighs around 300 lbs (136 kg).
- Ben Mallah has a tattoo of an eagle on his chest that represents his patriotism and military service.
- Ben Mallah is a fan of rap music and has collaborated with rapper Hollywood John on some of his songs.
- Ben Mallah enjoys the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Ben Mallah is a fan of The Sopranos and has met some cast members such as James Gandolfini, Steve Schirripa, and Michael Imperioli.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below, and remember to visit epochdefinition for more mind-boggling updates.😊